SA Water supports schools with its Brainwave program—a series of quality free events and learning resources made available to South Australian students and teachers.
The Brainwave program provides contextual learning aligned to the Australian Curriculum through investigations of water and water-related issues. Individual programs can provide learning links to:
- water’s physical properties and chemistry (science)
- issues of global and local water security and quality (geography)
- natural and managed water systems (sustainability)
- wastewater treatment and recycled water quality and use (science and sustainability)
- the role of water in shaping Australia over time (history).